A Letter from the President
In the summer of 1993, after spending 15 years as a service representative for various companies in the Boston Area, I started Shawsheen Air Services, Inc. The Company was founded on four basic principles of customer service I found to be effective earlier in my career.
- Stay current on critical technology
- Listen carefully
- Execute on promises
- Exceed expectations
By following these simple rules, we have forged a reputation for honesty, integrity and service excellence. During the past 20 years, we have worked hard to maintain our high standards and “customer first” approach. We still retain the clientele we started with all those years ago and have added to it each year since. It is my goal to transcend the typical client/vendor relationship to become a valued facilities operations partner to our clients. That is the basis upon which the Company was founded and the principle we still live by every day.
If you have a project or problem that would benefit from our critical thinking and customer focused approach, please do not hesitate to contact me. I’d be happy to speak with you personally.
Thank you for allowing me to introduce our company.
Why Choose SAS, Inc.
An Introduction to Shawsheen Air Services, Inc.
- We are a team of exceptional people working to do an exceptional job for our clients!
- Our average client tenure is 5-10 years and we have many clients with us for 15 years or more!
- We have over a century of combined experience in the HVAC industry. By placing customer needs first and making superior service our highest priority, we forge loyal, long-term relationships with our clients.
- We have expertise in many areas that exceed HVAC disciplines. We are a broad resource for your facilities team!
- We have expertise in energy management and the exploitation of utility incentive programs. We’ve netted hundred of thousands of dollars in rebates for our clients!
- Our commitment to continuing education for our technical team keeps our skills sharp and expertise levels high.
- Our automated CSM software system allows seamless processing of service requests, dispatching, invoicing and customer history management!
- We maintain long-term, high-level services and consulting relationships with businesses of all sizes: from the most widely recognized and respected business names in our region; to specialized small businesses, religious organizations, and learning institutions.
- Our field services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Response times are established to your exact specifications.
If you are considering working with us, we strongly encourage you to speak with some of our current clients who will attest to our outstanding quality of work. References are available upon request.